Virgo season is upon us, the fall is here and September has started! Omy how we love this season, getting back into routine, getting work done and getting self care done. But to do all that we need to organise, let go of things and thoughts to expand and elevate. We love the delicate balance between structure and kaos, but after summer we all need to be heavy on the structural side and let the kaos slip in later.
This month we are focusing on ORGANIZING and what that means. We talk about the energy it moves when we let go of things and to do´s we dont need or love anymore. We think about how we can use this energy to fuel us to plan our days better. And we think about our wellness plan and how that is of the upmost priority.
Getting Your Life Organized
· Write Everything Down on a Journal
· Make a Proper Calendar
· Plan for Everything
- Repeat positive affirmations. They have the power to move mountains! For procrastination, you can say something along the lines of, “I got this, I will not procrastinate anything today” or ” I am fully capable of this”
- Reward yourself on accomplishing major tasks. It can be anything that you look forward to every week, like watching a movie with a loved one, having a favourite meal, etc.
- Reboot your brain. Wash your face, go out for a walk, do anything that gets you back in the zone when you feel the fog procrastination coming closer.
· Set Some Quality Time Aside for YOU
A little intro with Eva & Dagný on this months theme. What do we need this fall, what is our vision and how can we make our lives more juicy.
Beaming to the future meditation
We love this meditation for the fall, putting everything done to zero and than beaming our vision. After clearing the mind of other distracting thoughts and attachments, it has tremendous capacity and creativity when focused and beaming. Use that beaming faculty. Become still and project the mind to create your future and your relationship to the world. The best way to practice this is on an empty stomach with only liquids taken during the day.
Yang yoga flow
We wanted to give you a short and not so sweet yoga flow that is grounding and a little challenging to get us into shape this fall. ENJOY IT!
Conversation with Sigurlaug Elín
We got the lovely Sigurlaug Elín, Self Mastery graduate and creator of HVER HLUTUR organisation service for individuals and companies in Iceland to talk to us about minimalism, organizing and the spiritual release that entails. You truly feel better when you simplify and organize! We were so inspired by her and TRULY recommend her services! Ahh such a gem this one. Follow her INSTAGRAM